Thank you for contacting the BKSTEPPERS regarding a performance. Please fill in as much information as you know at this time in order for us to review your request. You will be contacted by a BKSTEPPERS staff member as soon as possible.
- Performance requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the performance date.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-230-8460.
Process for Review and Approval
All performance requests will be reviewed by the BKSTEPPERS and approved based upon the following criteria:
- Alignment with Mission: The Performance must be in keeping with the mission/vision of the BKSTEPPERS., and maintain the integrity and brand of its performing groups.
- Schedule: Depending on rehearsal & performance schedules and member availability, the BKSTEPPERS will try to accommodate dates and times. As our members are in school during the day, evenings and weekends are best. Without a 30-day lead time, the BKSTEPPERS may not be able to guarantee performance dates and times.
- Financial Support: An honorarium is required for all performances in an amount that will help the BKSTEPPERS defray its costs to perform and contribute to its future efforts (100% goes back into our program). Performance honorarium will differ based on length, style, event and venue.
- Travel and Meal: The sponsoring agency/organization will be expected to cover the costs for round-trip transportation and a meal for our performers.
- Payment: Due at time of performance unless requestor has received written permission beforehand. All checks should be made payable toThe Brooklyn Steppers, Inc. unless otherwise indicated.
Right to Cancel
The BKSTEPPERS reserves the right to cancel our participation in an approved event up to one hour before the requested performance time under certain conditions, including, but not limited to:
- The time and date of the performance are changed.
- The performance venue is changed.
- The requestor and organization/venue contacts are not available for consultation with the BKSTEPPERS personnel on the requested performance up to two weeks prior to the requested performance date.
- There are any material variations from the information submitted with adequate prior notice. Whether a variation is material is subject solely to the discretion of the Executive Director.
This form is not a contract for services. It is for informational purposes only.